Bangla lekha ar dekha shikho shobai…There are several ways for that, 1st im giving the simplest one.
(requires an internet connection, i think all of us have it. :P)
01. just download and install thhe following file:
click here to download “icomplex” for installing bangla support.
this is enough to only view bangla correctly. (you might need to restart the pc)
03. To write bangla anywhere, download and install the “Avro” software from here. (you might need to restart the pc)
04. Run “Avro” and press “F12” and type something. Voila! I think u will be writing bangla by this time.
There are several modes to write bangla.
Easiest way is to Select “Avro Phonetic” from the menu. Write anywhere “ami banglay gan gai”,
it will be automatically typed
(Mane, english e “ami banglay gan gai” likhle bangla te “” lekha hobe.
Other available Methods:
To learn typing and Other methods in detail, visit
avro keyboard website: http://www.omicronlab.com/avro-keyboard.html.
05. For Internet explorer, firefox or Opera configuration:
bangla setup on internet explorer:
01. from menu click on tools and select internet options
02. from this window click on fonts
03. click on the drop down list for language scripts
04. select bengali from this drop down list (you may have to scroll up to locate it)
05. select desired bangla fond for web page font. then click ok and ok again.
this completes your setup for internet explorer.
bangla setup on firefox
01. from menu click on tools and select options
02. from this window click on contents
04. click on advanced button for fonts & colors
05. click on the drop down list for option fonts for. select bengali from this list
06. complete all the option fields by selecting “solaimanilipi” (or any other bangla font) and then select default encoding as “unicode: UTF-8”. Now click on ok.
07.click ok again to complete your setup.
this completes your setup for firefox.
bangla setup on opera version 9.10
01. from menu click on tools and select preferences
02. click on advanced tab, fonts from left menu and click international fonts
03. choose writing system ‘bengali’ from drop-down list
04. choose a font for normal font. click ok until you exit from preferences
this completes your setup for opera.
To see the details, Click this link.
06. আপনি যদি আমার এই লেখাটা পড়তে পারেন, তার মানে আপনার কম্পিউটার বাংলা দেখার জন্য রেডি।
apni jodi upore bangla na dekhe kono box box ( ▓▓▓▓ ) lekha dekhen,
tahole apnar pc bangla support install hoy ni.
Feel free to ask me anything. always at your service.